love the messy hair!
Last night we colored Easter eggs. Grammy told him the eggs had to take a "color bath." Hayden loved this idea and kept saying "eggs take bath!" over and over again. We also learned during this process that patience is not one of Hayden's virtues. He kept reaching in to grab the eggs, which resulted in a few pouts when I told him no. Then we decorated the eggs with stickers.
Hayden is also a little bit of what I lovingly refer to as a "motor mouth." The kid just won't quit talking. My parents allege that I was the same way. I told them I don't appreciate them slandering me in that way.
Hayden's Easter weekend was marked by lots of visitors. On Thursday, Nan came to visit bearing lots of gifts.
One cool gift was this awesome puppy pillow. Hayden loves to lounge on it while watching TV. Because Nan knows the way to Hayden's heart, she also gave him some cool Cars bath toys. Those were a big hit and they definitely make bath time much easier!
Grammy and Grandma made the trip on Friday. Not to be outdone, Grammy brought lots of Easter gifts too. Hayden especially loved his Toy Story cars. Combining two of his favorite things? Jackpot!
Unfortunately Daddy is working the night shift at Dallas Children's all weekend, so he barely managed to stay awake for Hayden's backyard Easter egg hunt.
The hunt begins!
Found some!
The green crocs with the button down shirt is a very chic look.
Jelly bean tasting....
Aunt Katy and Uncle Win also helped with the Easter egg hunt. Hayden had so much fun. He's currently fighting to stay awake over a plate of Mickey Mouse nuggets. Early nap time today, anyone?



No comments:
Post a Comment