At Maggie's 1 year b-day party. Dad and boy styling and profiling in their polo outfits. Its obvious that my life has changed a great deal in the last 4 months becoming a dad and a doctor and preparing to enter the work force, but one thing I've noticed that has rapidly changed is that every one I know is procreating. I swear 13 months ago I knew almost no one that had kids, especially in the groups of people that we hung around, and now it seems kids are every where we go, and my friends haven't changed that much.
Thats all for now. I will try to check in next week to wrap up daddy day care. This weekend should be exciting. My good friend from med school is getting hitched in OKC so we are heading up baby and all and taking grammy to babysit.



No comments:
Post a Comment