Wednesday, June 24, 2009

4 Months Old


Hayden had a great doctor's appointment on Tuesday.  I stayed home from work so I could take him to the doctor and stay with him the rest of of the day after he had his shots.  I really enjoyed staying home with my little guy!  He was a champ during his visit, but did not like his shots one bit.  He did the "I'm-going-to-scream-with-no-sound-and-no-breathing" scream, which always makes me sad.  The minute I picked him up, he was a-ok though.  We got home and he took a 3 hour nap!  After he woke up there were no ill-effects from the shots.
Stats: 
Weight: 14lbs 9oz - 50th percentile
Height: 25.5" - 75th percentile 
Head: 42.5cm = 50th percentile
Since he was in such a good mood, I decided to attempt the rice cereal:  Hilarity ensued:








Further proof that I have no shame, I'm uploading the following video even though I sound like a complete idiot all in name of showing how stinking cute my kid is.  I can only pray that I DON'T really sound like that in real life.  Granted, I know I don't talk baby talk to most of my friends, but good Lord.  My child may be mute if he thinks people talk like that!  


5 comments:

  1. oh my god, that was hilarious!! the voice was classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly,
    He is too cute! I love those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, he's so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't sound dumb! Kinda chinese, but not dumb! That's too precious! You are such a good mom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute! I love his little smile at the end.

    ReplyDelete