Saturday, July 4, 2009

How Could I Forget?

How could I forget to post the chair pic?  So, he's 4 months 1 week and 5 days, but that just didn't look as cute on the sign.  Don't mind the wet shirt, we're going through a really fun drool phase.  

The 4 month mark brought some cool first, like solid foods, but it also brought a very unfortunate first: Hayden's first illness.  Hayden had a summer cold or virus, not sure which.  What I do know is that I got a phone call from daycare on Monday telling me his fever was 101.6.  I was SO nervous and worried.   Needless to say there were lots of tears (mine and Hayden's), but we weathered the illness with the help of Nan and Grammy.  Big, big BIG thanks to Nan and Grammy who both made the trip to help take care of Hayden.  We couldn't send Hayden back to daycare until he was 24 hours fever-free.  Clark and I couldn't take off work, so Grammy and Nan saved the day.  We are so blessed to have parents who are willing to rearrange their schedules to help us out!  Hayden has been fever free since Tuesday.  He is still coughing up a bunch of junk, but we are definitely on the up and up.  

Tomorrow is my 28th birthday, and I only mention it because last year on my birthday I woke up and took a pregnancy test to find out I was pregnant with sweet Hayden.  Easily the best birthday I've ever had.  :) 

1 comment:

  1. hayden looks like kelly after seeing justin sporting baby blue work out wear. HAP. PY.

    ReplyDelete