
Not a lot to update, except some more cute pictures of our little guy. He's still trucking along with solid foods. We've tried peas, carrots, bananas and sweet potatoes. Bananas and sweet potatoes are the runaway winners. Peas, the jury is still out on those. Tonight -- squash! Exciting times in the Meador house!
This is Hayden's favorite toy -- a cracked out/psychedelic looking monkey. I called it his get well monkey, because when he was sick, the Monkey made him smile!
Hayden shows his appreciation to the Get Well Monkey by giving him kisses.
And finally, I think our man is going through a bit of a growth spurt. Here he is this morning in the middle of a two hour nap. He's been taking a 3 hour nap the past 3 days. Resting up to put on the lbs, I'm sure!



giving the monkey kisses? or eating the monkey because he knows the squash is going to suck? yeah, i'm going with option b.
ReplyDelete