
With a little help from his friend, Robert Griffin III! As promised, Hayden gave his Daddy a Baylor victory over Wake Forest for his birthday -- 24 - 21!
It's the start of college football season and Daddy and Hayden couldn't be more excited. Hayden loved putting on all his Baylor gear for the game...
He looks thrilled, right? We went to Jason and Kassidy's for a housewarming/BU kick-off party. We had a lot of fun -- their house is so cute and we even made some new friends! Hayden was Mr. Personality all day and was, of course, the life of the party.
Hayden and Jason, pre-game:
I wish we had more pics from the party, but I was too busy cheering and worrying over the Baylor Bears to be much of photographer. Hayden can say this now: In his lifetime, the Baylor Bear football team is undefeated! That's not something a lot of Baylor Bears can say!
Nan also came to visit this weekend and babysat while Clark and I had a chance to eat lunch by ourselves! I think this is only our 3rd meal alone since becoming parents. We enjoyed the "baby-free" time and we know Hayden enjoyed the time with his Nan!
In other news, Hayden is still teething. I can't decide if it's the 2 bottom teeth he already has that are just coming in further or if we're working on top teeth. Regardless, the verdict is teething sucks. It turns my adorable, angelic, sweet baby into a mean, angry, miserable, Exorcist-like, demon baby. Thanks to my friend Chris, we found biter biscuits at Wal-Mart (being the snob that I am, I didn't actually GO there...I made Clark go instead. I've waged a war with Wal-Mart dating back some 4 years ago. I won't give in). The biter biscuits help, but only if they're glued to his hand 24/7. That is not possible, so instead he sticks everything else he can possibly fit into his mouth...even some things that don't fit...
Hayden doesn't see the problem:
What? He doesn't look possessed here? Oh, because the teething demon only possesses him when no one else is around. That's part of the demon's evil magic: Make Mommy and Daddy look crazy.
Next weekend we're meeting up with Emily Mulkey to take Hayden's 6 month pictures. We're so excited. She did such a great job with his newborn pics, I know the 6 month pics will be great too! Baylor is off next weekend, but on the 19th, Hayden is making his first trip to Waco to experience college football at Floyd Casey Stadium (thrilling, I know). Baylor takes on UConn. Sic Em!



Kelly - he is adorable!! And I don't think he's ever demonic. Not that sweet little boy! :)
ReplyDeleteLaces out! ;)
ReplyDeleteI love his expressions. He has so much personality just in his eyes!
ReplyDelete