Monday, February 27, 2012

Birthday Party Fun!



Saturday was Hayden's birthday party at Pump It Up - an indoor bounce facility. The party was 2 hours long and you spent time in two separate bounce rooms. Each room had a couple of gigantic bounce house/slides that the kids loved. Hayden was in HEAVEN. I think the above picture really sums up his feelings on the day.

Guess the theme ...



Hayden getting his first look at his cake


Hayden thinks safety videos are for chumps.


Zoe loved going down the big slide with Mommy and Daddy!



The birthday "throne" Hayden got to sit on!


I love this picture. Hayden looks so genuinely happy and touched that everyone is singing happy birthday to him. When we got in the car to head home Hayden said, "That was a great party!" I just love him. I also loved that this party was a huge work out for the Daddys (and the mommys, just not me). Every man was sweating bullets after chasing their toddlers through bounce houses and climbing up huge slides. Everyone could skip their cardio after that work out!

Zoe approves of the cake

Don't worry, Harper was not left out of Hayden's birthday party festivities. Harper made her presence known early that morning as this is how I found Hayden when I went to wake him up:


"Harper cries a lot!"

Harper wore her first smocked outfit for the party. I'm so proud.

Sleeping beauty



Of course Harper wakes up just in time for the party to end.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics....such a fun party. Z had a great time, as did we! I think we should invent a pump it up for adults, with alcohol of course! we'd make millions!

    ReplyDelete