He loves to build block towers.
That's about as high as Hayden can build without getting extremely frustrated. Sam looks away with disdain.
Hayden's vocabulary is growing every day too. He says "no no" (and he means no no) and "uh oh" with the correct meaning (even though I've tried to explain if he purposely throws his sippy cup on the ground that is not an "uh oh"). He says "nanas" for bananas and says "nooos" for nose and "mooo" for more (while furiously making the sign). Hayden is developing a bit of the terrible twos "attitude." He will let you know (quite loudly) when you're doing something he doesn't like (i.e. not allowing him to take a golf club to school). He'll make a gross face if you try to get him to eat something he doesn't want or will shake his head no. Hayden's also a little late to the separation anxiety party. He now cries when I drop him off at daycare (unless he's distracted by food) and cries if Mom or Dad leaves the house. It's really pretty sad.
I would say that Hayden is still a good eater, but he's just a little bit more opinionated when it comes to what food he wants. He prefers fruit above everything else. Bananas, grapes, watermelon, blueberries, well anything really. I'm pretty sure there was at least one dinner this week that all Hayden ate were french fries and grapes. Or this morning when he refused his pancakes but ate 2 bananas.
We had lots of adventures during the month of July, but unfortunately we forgot our camera for each one. We visited Grandpa (or Pops, Hayden hasn't decided yet) and Grammy's one weekend. The next weekend we visited Nan. We had a blast each time, but have no pics to prove it!
I know this picture doesn't exactly show it, but Hayden is muy jealous of Mom holding Anna. I was holding Anna in my lap and Hayden would try to sit right on top of her. That will be fun to work out when Mom and Dad decide to have another baby.
Hayden knows exactly what the camera is all about and loves to "eeeeeese" it up.
By the end of the night, Hayden was liking Anna much more. He shared his letter bath toys with her and gave her a kiss, complete with the "muah" sound. He even said her name a couple of times (I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that Anna sounds like banana). Ha!


No comments:
Post a Comment