The ice cream headache. Clark and I have only recently discovered the new trend of self serve frozen yogurt stores. How we missed this, I don't know considering I think there's one of these stores on every corner in Ft. Worth. Hayden loves it because the sample cups are just his size. In this picture he's experiencing a banana yogurt induced ice cream headache. You could tell he was suffering but he just couldn't part with the yogurt! Love it. Hayden has also gotten in a fight at school. Over a book. I'm half proud, half embarrassed. I can say he was the victim not the defendant.
You can see the scratch he received in the fight in this picture. Kind of. This picture is more significant because it immortalizes a very important day in every boy's life: his first trip to George's. I was in Waco for a seminar for work last week and Clark and Hayden visited me on Thursday. I think Clark only came because he was hoping to catch a glimpse of RGIII at practice. No such luck. They also visited the Mayborn Museum. The Mayborn has one of the best children's museums...
Hayden had to show his Baylor spirit while in Waco of course.
When I got home on Friday, I discovered Hayden doing this:
Not sure if you can tell, but the bear (Sic Em) is wearing a Baylor t-shirt. Obviously. He pushed his bear around for a good 15 minutes. It was so cute. You may also notice the blue bunny that he's storing underneath the push toy. Why? Because you never know when he'll need to stop and do this:
My child does not suck his thumb or use a pacifier (not through any amazing parenting on my part, he just doesn't). What he does do is chew on his "lovies." Or anything that feels like his lovie.
Hayden has 7 of these (an elephant, a monkey, an owl, a dinosaur, a bunny, a lion and a tiger). We have to keep them in a heavy rotation because, as you can imagine, after a night of chewing on them...well, they stink. It's the grossest thing, but I don't know how to stop it. Hopefully by Kindergarten, Hayden will realize people will talk about him if he's still chewing on a lovie during the night! In one week Hayden will be 18 months old. I can't believe my little baby is so big now!




Love the "stroller" pics! And I can totally sympathize with the brain freeze. Not fun at all.
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness...ADORABLE! i love him pushing the bear around. so stinking cute!
ReplyDelete