As stated earlier today was Hayden's 2 month well child exam. Our normal doc was out of the office today so her fill in did his check up. This guy couldn't have been a shade under 86 and had a nice, yet diminished, english accent. Hayden checked out good. He is now 22 3/4" long, I would say tall but that is to imply he is standing. Then came the much anticipated weigh-in. We anxiously awaited the scale to splash across its digital display his current weight. We had taken numerous guesses and hoped he was gaining appropriately especially after his weight challenged beginning. The display showed 9 14. As to say 9 lbs 14 oz. Of course I appeared pleased because thats way over where we had been estimating. Kelly however looked a little glim. I asked her why, she said I thought he would at least weigh 9 lbs 5 oz. I said "well honey he does." She looked at me as if I were stupid and said "9.14 is not bigger than 9.5." I shook my head at my math challenged wife. I finally explained it to her satisfaction and delight.
Question to all my motherly readers: Would you call CPS if you saw...
1) A man mowing his yard while his baby is strapped in to his baby bjorn.
or
2)A man weedeating his yard while wearing a baby monitor clipped to the collar of his shirt.
I have to get this yard mowed. It's a forrest out there. I think the HOA is knocking gotta go.


"Husky" is the word that best describes me. I practice trichotillomania for sport. I love using the word "whilst." -- myspace profile
ReplyDeletei show you this because i thought i was the only person who used this word in conversation. brav-a! first "buggy" . . . now this! you're raking in the brownie points.
you crack me up! He is darling and we LOVE the annoucement! I told james all about him and he then chewed on the card before the card went into James keep sake box! love and miss yall! hope to play in dallas in may
ReplyDelete