Saturday, April 4, 2009

To Borrow a Phrase From Clark ... ATTABOY!

Night 2 in the crib went SO well. I figure if I'm going to be dramatic about Hayden's night time shenanigans, I should be equally dramatic about all the things he does well. So at the risk of jinxing this I will briefly tell you about night 2.
Night night bottle: 9:30
Down for the count: 10:15
Woke up for the next feeding: 2:30 !!!!!! (I should add I made Clark go check and see if he was still breathing at 12:30 b/c he was so quiet)
Next feeding: 5:30
Wake up for the day: 9 am
This just goes to show that regular for Hayden is irregularity. Here's the sweet boy in his crib this morning:
We've also been working on tummy time and holding our head up. He really likes the boppy a lot:
Still trying to figure out the Bumbo though...
Here's hoping tonight is just as successful as last night!!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! Go Hayden! Hopefully he'll continue!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Hayden!! Nice job, buddy!! Keep it up so Mommy can keep getting some sleep! He's adorable, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Bumbo picture cracks me up! He looks thrilled, really. HAHAHAHAA!

    I'm so pleased that you all got some much needed rest. I'm sure the little guy is feeling the effects of his wild schedule too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm don't know what a bumbo is, but i assume it isn't an insult. the second photo cracks me up . . . that must be his "long division" face. the last picture, i'll agree. he's so not impressed. bumbo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for sleeping! And that last picture is a riot!!

    ReplyDelete