Sam has also reached an understanding with Hayden:
Hayden can look at Sam, and Sam ignores Hayden. It works out really well. Hayden was treated to a new swing at his Nan's house, which he really liked: 
Please note Hayden's plaid shorts -- they are my favorite! He looks so handsome in that outfit!
Hayden went to church for the first time on Sunday. He did really well. He got fussy a couple of times, but luckily it was while the music was playing, so no one was the wiser. It took a while to get a good pic of Hayden and his Easter basket...he was hungry...and pissed.
The picture below was T minus 3 seconds to absolute meltdown:
Mommy tried to fix the meltdown and this is the look she got:

This is the best family pic we got...

After a great Easter lunch, we headed back to the Fort. Grandpa came to visit for a few days!! He came bearing gifts from Grammy and Aunt Katy. Hayden loved his books and toys! Grandpa will be here for a few days and we're glad he's here!

Hayden is doing well holding up his head and he's sleeping pretty well (for him!). He's losing his hair, but people tell me it will grow back. I hope so, b/c I will be upset if he goes to pre-school bald. During our Sherman trip everyone told me how much Hayden looks like Clark. They all said this apologetically, like I'm upset that my child looks nothing like me even though I carried him for 37 weeks. I've always said I wanted Hayden to look like Clark, b/c I was kind of an upsetting looking baby. So the proof is in the pictures. Here's a picture of Clark when he was about a month old. Look like anyone you know?



you are the best writer! I wish i could write like you!! LOVE IT YOU MAKE ME LAUGH! we will be in dallas in may for 2 weeks I hope we get to have a playdate
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Hayden looks like Clark's twin! Cute pictures!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehey-sues kri-stoe! clark = hayden. and big ups to sam for posing like a pissed off rapper. diamonds in the sky, wha-what? i was a little ticked that clark was a slacker yesterday . . . i did notice there was no entry. what, he finishes school and thinks there's no work to do? think again, pretty boy!
ReplyDeleteThe first photo of "Hayden vs. the Easter basket" is hilarious. How I wish I provided photo captions for a living.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful family photo guys. Kelly my dear - you are very tiny. Either that, or Clark very tall. I choose to think you are very tiny so that I can imagine carrying you in my pocket all day. You cutie pie. =)
he is so cute! :) yall are a cute family! did you have fun at the game? hope he did great! :)
ReplyDelete