Welcome again. It's a special Humpday. Honestly its not really a humpday at all. Tomorrow signifies the end of an era. Medical school is officially over tomorrow. What an adventure it has been. I couldn't be more relieved its over.
It's springtime and that can mean only one thing. BASEBALL!!! Thats right folks opening day is just around the corner and spring training is officially in full swing at the Meador household.
As always I'm very excited about baseball season kicking up and especially excited about opening day, which to me is the greatest sporting event of the year. I have already promised H that he will always get pulled out of school to attend opening day. I wonder how many times it will take me writing a Doctors note to the principal's office saying, Hayden has come down with Baseball Fever and is too sick to attend school for fear of it being contagious, before they catch on.
Here's a quick funny video I took of H working one out.
I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their week. I know I will. Monday starts Daddy Day care here at the Meador's. I'm excited for all the adventures that will bring. Until next time, keep looking up 'cause thats where it all is!


"Until next time, keep looking up 'cause thats where it all is!"
ReplyDeletelove it. brill. :)
Clark Meador, are you a fan of KK in the Morning now? :)
ReplyDeleteI do NOT think Baby Hayden is a fan of Beyonce (or whoever that is) give then look of total disdain on his face. Put on some JT for that little boy! He could be a left-handed, DANCING deep snapper! Think of the success he'll have!!