Well, Hayden was obviously on to something when he made the "horns down" sign a couple of days ago -- he just had his sports wrong! Tonight Baylor beat Texas in the semi finals of the Big XII Tournament. Daddy was so happy -- Hayden slept through all of it of course. Which is kind of a good thing considering some of the language Daddy used during the game. Mom was happy too, but she's always cautiously optimistic when it comes to Baylor sports. Art Briles should consider talking to Hayden about his sports predictions before the 2009 football season starts.
Daddy had a half day at work today, which was so exciting. He brought Mommy lunch which was really nice and also brought home a Wii Fit. One could think that Daddy is trying to tell Mommy something about the baby weight, but truth be told, Mommy has been nagging Daddy for a Wii Fit for quite some time. Daddy's suprises didn't stop there. He kept Hayden all afternoon while Mom went to get a pedicure and a manicure! This was the first time I've been out of the house on my own since Hayden was born. I was excited to go somewhere by myself -- and a mani/pedi is just what the doctor ordered! I was kind of sad leaving Hayden though. This is the freedom that formula gives you! I think Hayden and Daddy had a good time without me though ....
I was also sent on an errand to go to Babies R Us and buy Hayden a St. Patrick's Day outfit. Unfortunately, they were all too big. Even though Hayden is packing on the pounds, he's still just a little guy. 0-3 mos clothes are entirely too big on him. Oh well, maybe next year H-Bomb.
Tomorrow we're having our friend Emily Parker Mulkey take Hayden's newborn pictures. I'm so excited! Emily does GREAT work -- go check out her website: http://www.emilymulkeyphotography.com/.
Here is what Hayden and Daddy were doing while Mom was out and about. Daddy says they were "watching golf." Hmm...



No comments:
Post a Comment